November 9-11, 2017
As usual, we have reserved a block of rooms for the competition. Schools must coordinate their room reservations with the Hotel coorddinator: Christine Fiori using the form below. Industry participants should contact the hotel directly for their room reservations.
Teams register with Michael Emmer using the following form. We are also now able to receive payments online through ASC’s payment system:
Deadline: October 27th, 2017, EOB
It is a three-day event, from Thursday through Saturday.
- Thursday, teams arrive at the hotel and set up their rooms.
- Friday, between 8 am and midnight, each team assembles a complete written bid proposal for a real project being built by sponsoring firm. The comprehensive proposals include detailed cost analysis, schedule, labor requirements and plans to do the work itself.
- Saturday, teams present their proposals to the sponsoring firm’s representatives in a closed discussion forum.
- Saturday night the awards will be presented at the dinner.
There are five different competition divisions:
- Commercial sponsored by: Lecesse Construction
- Design-Build sponsored by: Consigli Construction Co.
- Heavy Civil sponsored by: Walsh
Problem statement (Note: Updated 10/21/2017 to allow internet, see rule #22)
- Pre-Construction sponsored by: Shawmut Design & Construction
- Commercial BIM sponsored by: Kiewit
Companies can register for the job fair with the following form. We are also now able to receive payments online through ASC’s payment system:
Participating companies this year:
The following member schools from ASC Region 1 are competing this year:
(Categories: COMmercial, Design-Build, Heavy Civil, PRE-construction, Commercial BIM)