November TBD, 2018
As usual, we have reserved a block of rooms for the competition. Schools must coordinate their room reservations with the Hotel coorddinator: Christine Fiori using the form below. Industry participants should contact the hotel directly for their room reservations.
2018 Room Request Form (available soon)
Teams register with Michael Emmer using the following form. We are also now able to receive payments online through ASC’s payment system:
It is a three-day event, from Thursday through Saturday.
- Thursday, teams arrive at the hotel and set up their rooms.
- Friday, between 8 am and midnight, each team assembles a complete written bid proposal for a real project being built by sponsoring firm. The comprehensive proposals include detailed cost analysis, schedule, labor requirements and plans to do the work itself.
- Saturday, teams present their proposals to the sponsoring firm’s representatives in a closed discussion forum.
- Saturday night the awards will be presented at the dinner.
2018 Program (available soon)
There are five different competition divisions:
- Commercial sponsored by: Dimeo Construction
- Design-Build sponsored by: Consigli Construction Co.
- Heavy Civil sponsored by: Walsh
- Pre-Construction sponsored by: Shawmut Design & Construction
2018 Competition and Coaching Rules (available soon)
Companies can register for the job fair with the following form. We are also now able to receive payments online through ASC’s payment system:
Participating companies this year:
The following member schools from ASC Region 1 are competing this year:
(Categories: COMMercial, Design-Build, Heavy Civil, PRE-CONstruction)
Judges and Sponsors
Congratulations to the winners of this year’s competition!