November 8-10, 2018
As usual, we have reserved a block of rooms for the competition. Schools must coordinate their room reservations with the Hotel coordinator Wayne Sheppard using the form below. Industry participants should contact the hotel directly for their room reservations.
Teams register with Michael Emmer using the following form. We are also now able to receive payments online through ASC’s payment system:
Deadline: Friday, October 26, 2018
This is a three-day event, from Thursday through Saturday.
- Thursday, teams arrive at the hotel and set up their rooms.
- Friday, between 8 am and midnight, each team assembles a complete written bid proposal for a real project being built by sponsoring firm. The comprehensive proposals include detailed cost analysis, schedule, labor requirements and plans to do the work itself.
- Saturday, teams present their proposals to the sponsoring firm’s representatives in a closed discussion forum.
- Saturday night the awards will be presented at the dinner.
There are four different competition divisions:
- Commercial sponsored by: Dimeo Construction
- Design-Build sponsored by: Consigli Construction Co.
- Pre-Construction sponsored by: Shawmut Design & Construction
- Heavy Civil sponsored by: Walsh
Companies can register for the job fair with the following form. We are also now able to receive payments online through ASC’s payment system:
The following member schools from ASC Region 1 are competing this year:
(Categories: COMMercial, Design-Build, Heavy Civil, PRE-CONstruction)
Judges and Sponsors
Congratulations to the winners of this year’s competition!