November 7-9, 2019
As usual, we have reserved a block of rooms for the competition. Schools must coordinate their room reservations with the Hotel coordinator Wayne Sheppard using the form below. Industry participants should contact the hotel directly for their room reservations.
Job Fair Registration
Companies can register for the job fair with the following form. Submit by October 11 for the reduced rate.
We are also now able to receive payments online through ASC’s payment system:
Teams register with Jared Yando using the following form. We are also now able to receive payments online through ASC’s payment system:
This is a three-day event, from Thursday through Saturday.
- Thursday, teams arrive at the hotel and set up their rooms.
- Friday, between 8 am and midnight, each team assembles a complete written bid proposal for a real project being built by sponsoring firm. The comprehensive proposals include detailed cost analysis, schedule, labor requirements and plans to do the work itself.
- Saturday, teams present their proposals to the sponsoring firm’s representatives in a closed discussion forum.
- Saturday night the awards will be presented at the dinner.
2019 Program (Available Soon)
There are four different competition divisions:
- Commercial sponsored by: Dimeo Construction
- Design-Build sponsored by: Consigli Construction Co.
- Pre-Construction sponsored by: Weeks Marine
- Heavy Civil sponsored by: Walsh
The following member schools from ASC Region 1 are competing this year:
(Categories: COMMercial, Design-Build, Heavy Civil, PRE-CONstruction)
Job Fair Companies
- Available soon
Judges and Sponsors
| Commercial Judge || Design-Build Judge |
| Pre-Construction Judge || Heavy-Civil Judge |